We have the privilege of living in a part of the country that is rich with agriculture.
Land, farms, crops of all kinds abound in the North State, and farming has its own set of challenges and rewards.
If you are a growing farming operation your need for professional tax advice and planning are growing right along with you.
Perhaps you faced a situation recently where your tax liability was more than you imagined possible. You might be asking questions like:
- How can I reinvest in equipment and land to limit my tax exposure?
- How can I handle the challenges that come with varying/seasonal income and market changes?
- How can I be educated about and take advantage of tax credits and federal programs?
- How do I prepare financial statements so my bank will consider financing expansion?
- How do I plan for the years to come so my growth is manageable?
- Why does my firm tell me I will owe one thing, and then I end up owing so much more?
- Why am I always having to push to get things done in a timely manner?
If any of these questions sound familiar, it might be time to consider Tittle & Company.
At Tittle & Company we understand the challenges and opportunities that you face as an Ag Business, and we are committed to helping you to solve the immediate challenges and plan for the future.